Poop board convert *warning-graphic/gross poop pictures*

You can add me to the list of “Poop Board Converts”! I just moved my girls to their new coop on Thursday, and after 3 nights I can tell you that I love the idea I stole from this thread. Takes about 5 minutes a day to clean the poop off the tray with a litter scoop and it is gone from my coop forever. Also I will say that moving from my old coop where the roosts were not reachable to my new walk-in coop makes a world of difference in being able to care for my flock. It is so much easier to go in and check out each bird once they have settled in for the night. I know this will help in the future identifying which one has diarrhea or checking them over for injuries, pests, etc. Thanks to everyone here for the great suggestions I used in designing and building my new coop. Now to just convince them to start using the new rollout nesting boxes!!

View attachment 1211339 View attachment 1211340 View attachment 1211341 View attachment 1211342 View attachment 1211343 View attachment 1211344 View attachment 1211345 View attachment 1211346
What sort of sand did you use and did you put something down between the sand and the wood under? I just had my custom coop built and added in the poop boards.

Back
Top Bottom