Poor cable guy

Hahahahaha!! That's hilarious!!! We just finished a construction project, and one time some of the chickens got out and were hanging out with the guys, and they were looking at them like, if you get one step closer.....
lol.png

Heh, you just gave me a much-needed smile. I love that your goats have their own car/tanning salon, BTW... It's like those old ads for BMW, the Ultimate Tanning Machine!

OMG I'm crying here!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

For what is worth I'm a city boy...but country at heart. I have a small flock in my city backyard and a weekend doesn't go by without some one from the block or my fam. coming over to look/pet at the pullets....it's so funny neighbours bring their friends, is like the have never seen one before...and to be fair, must never have!!!

The fact that it was described as a stampede is what gets me, like they could run those guys down, knock them ot the ground, and stomp them to death.
lau.gif
It's a chicken stampede, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Quote:
I know, right?! The goats can sound like a stampede, but the word brings to mind rhinos, or elephants, DEFINITELY not chickens.

That's funny. We used to have a big white goose who would half run half fly the length of the driveway to greet guests. She was very friendly and social and really just wanted to say hello. But that 6' wing span scared off more than her fair share of paper boys, service men, etc.

lau.gif
thank you for a good laugh

our hens got the meter reader last month, he came in through the gate totally focused on reading our meter when a whole flock of chickens, half ran half flew straight for him. I never saw a grown man run so fast out the gate
gig.gif

a month before that cable men were up the pole fixing the adjoining properties cable and at this time we had 2 guineas in the flock, I heard all this noise, went out to see what was the matter and these men were clinging to the pole and shouting down at me if they were going to get attacked, I herded my flock to their secure pen so the men can come down the pole
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom