Poor cable guy

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
That is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Needed it.

Tell 'em they're lucky the goats are fenced! Our vet was a bit unnerved when she was giving the horse a shot and our most social Wyandotte hen decided to roost on her shoulder. She'd never seen chickens that friendly.

PFHHT!!!!
OMG that is just great!
lol.png

"They stampeded us man!"
Thats almost as good as when a city friend of mine found out I had chickens, I showed him my Rooster Mr. Roopert and all he kept doing was looking at his tail section and finaly he asked, "So where is its penis?" And "Did it get neutered?"
He thought he was asking intelligent questions until I informed him of the answers XD

I sometimes love and then hate the under the rock city people.

Quote:
I know, right?! The goats can sound like a stampede, but the word brings to mind rhinos, or elephants, DEFINITELY not chickens.

lau.gif

This as far as I got in this thread so far and I can't stop laughing!!! Chicken stampede
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Funny, funny, funny!

I was born and raised in Chicago, but spent a lot of summers as a child on my great grandmother's farm in rural Missouri. SO I wasn't completely in the dark. But I didn't care much for it back then....the cows were so big, the pigs were so dirty, the horses stomped their feet, the goats ate my shirts or anything I had in my hand, and the chickens, well, they were just downright nasty.

But they were not MY animals...I love my chickens and ducks, and God willing I will live to see the day when I have some of all the aforementioned animals on my growing "farm".

I too, feel sorry for those not "in the know" like I am today!

Back
Top Bottom