Popcorn's new roost,,, 8 feet off the ground! pic

Quote:
he's a leghorn,, a very evil leghorn lol
wink.png

112208_1423.jpg

He's a good roo,, he's learning his place. I really don't have a top roo, Blue is supposed to be but he gets chased around a lot. I haven't seen him interact with Pops yet. But I'm going to try and get a video on my phone of Little Foot chasing Popcorn, my little Banty roo chases him all over, just like he does Blue!

How are the others doing? Guess Popcorn is thinking you are the new me.. hehehe YAY! Just dont let him bluff ya down, or you will be the new me!
Call him pretty boy, see what that makes him do. If ya do it right, he will stop mid-stride and look at you, waiting for you to say it again. And if your really good, sing-song it to him... "pretty boy,,, pop pop pop..popcorn.. pretty boy popcorn.. where's my pretty boy.."
Then, when he cockadoodledoo's at ya, say,"that's my loud mouth, where's my pretty boy?"... hehehehe He should ruffle hisself up at ya

Quote:
Notice, she hasnt givin a grand total of how many of our favorites we sent with her.. there was no room for Steven to ride, he had to squeeze over and ride on the door handle.

Sorry Skand, the storm keeps knocking me off when I try posting! I lost the previous response, but meant to say I'd like to join in both your families group hug for making this move for your birds look like it was stress free...I know it wasn't for anyone, and it was hard work, too! That's why the pics of Popcorn made me smile, he is feeling important and right at home. (Even with "Napoleon" out there directing traffic;) LOL

Don't tell him WriterofWords that he's looking in the wrong direction...he'll only give you that Look...lol

Quote:
Oh, no WONDER he chased at ya.. calling him a pretty boy. Making him feel like a sissy, so that's why he charged ya!

Back
Top Bottom