Porcelain Pyncheon PICS

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by hinkjc, Oct 19, 2008.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Crowing

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    kat - the pictures definitely don't do them justice. They are much prettier in person and they do have the sheen. I don't recall if it was sunny the day we snapped those or not, but it was inside with lousy lighting, so I'm sure that took away from their overall apperance.

2. katrinag

katrinag Songster

Thank you, they have an awesome color. I have never senn anything like them. Very beautiful.

3. flower

flower Songster

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    I covet I covet.....as soon as I figure out how hardy they are in the heat . I e-mailed you with questions as soon as I saw them and then read some more about the egg color and personality. So in a few months when I have finished raising my new hatclings I know I'll need some.

Mary in the desert cold, heat, and wind.

4. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Anyone have more pics of these [​IMG]

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I think they are exquisite. Very attractive birds.

6. flower

flower Songster

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    I placed my order for hatching eggs because of this thread and all of the helpful peeps on BYC. Well I just "hafta" add these to my collection and will post any news and pictures here in the future.

7. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    I ordered some of Jody's Pyncheon eggs as a gift for my sister and they should be hatching on the 18th. I am so excited about this because my sister is going to give me some of the chicks. I [​IMG] my sister.

As soon as they hatch, I will post some pics!

8. flower

flower Songster

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    good Job I'll be waiting with ya [​IMG]

9. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Songster

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I saw Jody and Charlies pyncheon pictures in the most current issue of Backyard Poulttry magazine! [​IMG] Congrats and beautiful birds!

10. hinkjc

hinkjc Crowing

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Thanks everyone! It's great to hear more interest in this rare little breed. Here are some other pics of my birds. I have to get new pictures of them and their babies though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: