Porcelain Pyncheon PICS

kat - the pictures definitely don't do them justice. They are much prettier in person and they do have the sheen. I don't recall if it was sunny the day we snapped those or not, but it was inside with lousy lighting, so I'm sure that took away from their overall apperance.

I covet I covet.....as soon as I figure out how hardy they are in the heat . I e-mailed you with questions as soon as I saw them and then read some more about the egg color and personality. So in a few months when I have finished raising my new hatclings I know I'll need some.

Mary in the desert cold, heat, and wind.

Anyone have more pics of these
pop.gif

I placed my order for hatching eggs because of this thread and all of the helpful peeps on BYC. Well I just "hafta" add these to my collection and will post any news and pictures here in the future.

I ordered some of Jody's Pyncheon eggs as a gift for my sister and they should be hatching on the 18th. I am so excited about this because my sister is going to give me some of the chicks. I
love.gif
my sister.

As soon as they hatch, I will post some pics!

Thanks everyone! It's great to hear more interest in this rare little breed. Here are some other pics of my birds. I have to get new pictures of them and their babies though.

Pyncheon016-1.jpg

Pyncheon018-1-1.jpg

Pyncheon034-1.jpg

Pyncheon035.jpg

Pyncheon001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom