Possible "Angel-wing" in white turkey poult

Dft2275

Hatching
Aug 1, 2019
looking to expand our flock, we recently purchased some chicken and turkey from our local feed store. we got some white turkeys to butcher at a later date. one of them seems to be showing signs of "angel wing" something we've never dealt with before. im not even sure if this is angel wing due to it not sticking out by a lot. i've heard you can fix it with medical wraps but im not exactly sure how. the wing seems more rotated than grown in the wrong direction. any help would be appreciated.
WIN_20200706_09_25_17_Pro.jpg

looking to expand our flock, we recently purchased some chicken and turkey from our local feed store. we got some white turkeys to butcher at a later date. one of them seems to be showing signs of "angel wing" something we've never dealt with before. im not even sure if this is angel wing due to it not sticking out by a lot. i've heard you can fix it with medical wraps but im not exactly sure how. the wing seems more rotated than grown in the wrong direction. any help would be appreciated.View attachment 2229397
Did it grow out after the baby got older? I have 6 baby's and 4 have what looks like angel wings.

Back
Top Bottom