Possible Wry Neck - what to do? Please help.

That sounds good, and I certainly didn't mean you're not doing everything you can to help her - it seems like you're doing a great job! She's lucky to have you!
big_smile.png

I look forward to updates about her improvement...

UPDATE on Princess - She is doing Wonderful!!!
celebrate.gif

Although she is not completely healed she is like a new bird. She is eating & drinking on her own. She is finally standing again on her own. In fact, this morning she was feeling well enough to run away from me. (Ungrateful critter! LOL) I will probably keep her isolated for another week or two since she is still having some minor movement control issues with her head.
I really appreciate everyone who commented on this post & provided help or encouragement.
hugs.gif

UPDATE on Princess - She is doing Wonderful!!!
celebrate.gif

Although she is not completely healed she is like a new bird. She is eating & drinking on her own. She is finally standing again on her own. In fact, this morning she was feeling well enough to run away from me. (Ungrateful critter! LOL) I will probably keep her isolated for another week or two since she is still having some minor movement control issues with her head.
I really appreciate everyone who commented on this post & provided help or encouragement.
hugs.gif
Great news. Yes keep her seperated for another week and if she is doing great and no head issues she can go in with the others. You can continue the vitamins even with the other birds, heck they might need some too!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom