post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Anyone Else going to post some more awesome pictures? What about you CelticOakfarm i would love to see some photos of your "exotic" bird enclosure please please please

And thank you every one I love all the pictures you all have posted, they are all so beautiful
love.gif

Poultry, will get you some of the enclosure. We had customers picking up orders all day today, and we're setting fence posts. The Sebbie is a young curly white girl. We have grey (buff gene carrier) lilac, white smooth and curly.

Chiko, you need permits in most states for birds on the migratory list such as wood ducks. The Mandarins are not listed on it though. So no permit needed here in FL for them.

looking forward to seeing your pictures!!!

anyone elce going to post some pictures even if they are not yuor animals like a group of geese/swans that you happen to get a picture of

thanks
everyone

any one going to post? would love to see more pictures please. Chiko here in oregon you dont have to have a permit for any waterfowl breed that is not native to the states. I have a pair of one year old mandarins and no permit required.

Cool tornado pics. Not that the tornado its self is cool but well, here in PA we don't see those kinds of things often.. Kinda glad about that too....

those are cool pictures of the tornado but I am very glad we do not get those here in Oregon.

any one going to post pictures I am thinking of building a new mandarin duck enclosure so if you have pictures of a mandarin enclosure please post them

p.s. could I house mandarins and chileo wigeons together and possibly wood ducks?

Here's my Black Swedish drake I got from Metzer's a couple years ago. I keep my ducks in a dog kennel covered in chicken wire. I pull it to a new spot in the yard every day or so, that way there's no pen to clean!

Back
Top Bottom