post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

HEY!!! My computer is so weird with the scrolling that when I scroll over the 3 goslings running, they become six!!!!
gig.gif

Ok, OK. Simple things amuse me!

Ok I HAD to do this....
This Pic makes me laugh every time I look at it...

LOOK MA AT THE DANCING GEESE......... LOL

Ya put your left foot in, ya take your left foot out, ya put your left foot in and you shake it all about, ya do the hokeypokey and you turn your self about, thats what it's all about!

No offense.... I absolutly LOVE this pic!!!

Oh no offense taken lol I also really love this pic, I just wish they could have stayed this cute and small forever!

cat, don't you have a call sitting on eggs? or have they hatched and i missed it?

Oh you are talking about Millie, no you haven’t missed it lol she is still sitting nicely on her 6 eggs of Grey x Blue Fawn Call ducklings, they should hatch around the 29th I’m so excited!
Here is a pic of my Millie sitting patiently on her 6 lil eggs

Oh you are talking about Millie, no you haven’t missed it lol she is still sitting nicely on her 6 eggs of Grey x Blue Fawn Call ducklings, they should hatch around the 29th I’m so excited!

awww she is so cute, looking forward to seeing pics of those babies..

please post some pictures of the babys when they hatch

she is very cute!!!

Back
Top Bottom