post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Sorry about this post.. Was trying to figure out how to post pictures and this came up apparently?
idunno.gif
Please discard.

Last edited:
Oh, I love showing off my ducks!
wee.gif

And here are my lovely ladies. From right to left they are: Hershey, Dolly, and Spryte. Dolly and Spryte are crested fawn and white Indian Runners, and Hershey is a mixed breed. Random question: does anyone know what the markings on fawn and white Runners should look like? If so, what do you think of Dolly's markings?
Thanks for letting me show off!
tongue.png

thoes are all beautiful ducks everyone!!!

meggiedoodle I am not sure what the f&w color patterns are suppose to look like but go to holderreds an look at Thier Indian runner picture page and you will see what a high quality fawn&white runner is suppose to look like

they are very handsome!!! I like Donald and Daisy

Also thank you so much for taking them in!!, it make me mad when people dump ducks ans geese at some random lakes
somad.gif
just cause they think they will survive and thrive when really they end up living a terrible and stress full life. It make me happy to know thier are people like you that take in animals in need
thumbsup.gif

they are very handsome!!! I like Donald and Daisy

Also thank you so much for taking them in!!, it make me mad when people dump ducks ans geese at some random lakes
somad.gif
just cause they think they will survive and thrive when really they end up living a terrible and stress full life. It make me happy to know thier are people like you that take in animals in need
thumbsup.gif

Thank you. The neighbors just up and left, the ducks were left without access to their house or food. I think the word is out that we take in strays because we have gotten 4 cats and now 2 ducks this way lol. Our other neihgbors left thier chickens so we will probably adopt those as well (if i can catch em)

Back
Top Bottom