post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Zoe is the cutest little baby ever! I love pekin babies. she's going to grow so fast...
Precious
love.gif

Ok I knew your mallards are about the same age as mine and yours has the male coloring now. I have finally figured out the sex of mine then. I have females I knew one was a female because of the quake, but they are so quiet it was rare to hear them make any sound after the peeping stage.
Beautiful ducks by the way
I had mallards last year that i rasied completely thought their females and then they started to randomly get a little silver... and here i had all males!!! gah..... it was disapointing, wish i would have had atleast one female. loll

Meet Ping! She's my 7 year old spoiled rotten Pekin and the first duck I've ever had as a pet. I got her in Indiana and when we moved back to Florida I adopted a male khaki campbell and hatched two of her eggs. She's an indoor duck and loves to sit in my lap and watch TV at night.

Toby (the boyfriend):

Ping in her indoor pen watching over the babies:

They're 2 years old now and Peeps (the fawn colored one) has a very interesting mark/color above her eye. It's almost looks like a white eyebrow. Melton (the dark one) has her papa's coloring but is the curious, playful one. I need to post better pics - poor Melton was going through a molt!

Back
Top Bottom