post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Quote: Hmm Ill take that into consideration. Im going soon for a week camping, So its going to be up to my mom to play with them. and my dad. Thats going to be a sight LOL. and THANKS!

I think I figured it out. I see one tiny father sticking up on their tail and it happens to be on the 2 that don't have the bill spots. They are both pretty quite also. so I am assuming I have 2 boys and 2 girls! The boys dont fight like roosters do they? Im a duck newbie.

They are truly beautiful!

I think I figured it out. I see one tiny father sticking up on their tail and it happens to be on the 2 that don't have the bill spots. They are both pretty quite also. so I am assuming I have 2 boys and 2 girls! The boys dont fight like roosters do they? Im a duck newbie.
They are truly beautiful!

I have 2 males and they dont fight at all like roosters. occasionsally they have an arguement but its nothing serious. when theres girls around i think it might be a different story thoe. i only have 2 boys so yh

They shouldnt if they where raised together. Its really interesting to watch the males noteat until the females are done. They are good hubbies even though they are swingers LOL.

Heres everyone getting along. The Calls, Rouens, Adult Runners and Juvie Runners. :) Pekins are at the pond sooo no pic with them lol.

I like it! I just use a dogloo, too.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom