post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Phase II is now complete with the weir boxes and skimmer covered along with a reworking of the waterfall on the left side of the pond .... the babies seem to love it!

Phase II is now complete with the weir boxes and skimmer covered along with a reworking of the waterfall on the left side of the pond .... the babies seem to love it!

That is beautiful !
thumbsup.gif

my son took his first try at taking pictures of eating ducks n chicks lol surprised its not too blurry this is princess one of our pekin ducklings might be a the first boy princess?? lol my daughter named it as soon as she seen it

Awsome!!! I bet your neighbors enjoy walking by to see.
True ... it gets lots of attention! I had to make sure it was all within the local codes so noone would get the wrong idea and tell us we could not keep them. It is a pleasure to watch them. Now I just need to see if we truly have a male and a female as they are trying to mate but i am not an expert here.

True ... it gets lots of attention! I had to make sure it was all within the local codes so noone would get the wrong idea and tell us we could not keep them. It is a pleasure to watch them. Now I just need to see if we truly have a male and a female as they are trying to mate but i am not an expert here.
It is very awesome! You did good work!

I have drakes and my girls hop on top of each other and act out the mating game.

Back
Top Bottom