Post bantams here...any kind, I have cochin bantams

Quote:
th.gif
That is a beautiful color..love the picture..well taken..

Quote:
I love that last picture! Are they always buddies like that? Too cute!

Quote:
I love that last picture! Are they always buddies like that? Too cute!

They were all 3 broody. I managed to break my little silkie/game pullet but the BO and silkie ended up hatching and raising the bantam cochin mixes in the pictures above.
smile.png
They did good sharing the chicks, sometimes when I'd check on them at night the silkie would be under the BO along with all the chicks.
lol.png

Cynthia, here are three pairs I have. the ones in the cage and crate are from Doug Smith. The ones in the crate are new bloodlines he has brought in. The third younger looking group are what I hatched from Richard in California, in March. If you are interested in any eggs let me know and I will be happy to share. Well I cant remember how to get the pic on this page, got them uploaded but thats as far as I can remember, I can e-mail them to you. I have 5 chicks 2 weeks old from the new bloodline Doug brought in. Joy

Quote:
Do you have photobucket?? Sooo easy! Download it, browse pictures from where you keep them..upload them into photobucket, chose the one you want by just running your arrow over it, a yellow box will pull down, click on the bottom/last bar, it will copy, then you go back to this page, and paste it. Hope that made sense?? Try doing it..it really is easy, pictures are always big, but that's the only way I know how....

But..YES...eggs, from either one or both! I'll p.m. you.
smile.png

oops, almost forgot!
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
More bantam pictures...anyone? I have some pretty lavender cochins. They do not ever lose site of one another. These are older pics..need to get a more recent one.

Back
Top Bottom