post pics of youre CRESTED DUCKS!

Quote:
Ooh thank you. Its a he and at the moment he is being a pain in the butt for the first time. As I type this he is chasing my runner-pekin mix away from the pack and now poor Sully is by himself. They have never done this before so I dont know what his deal is. Sully looks all sad and is standing there watchng everyone else. If they think he is getting to close they chase him and his. This is scary!

Quote:
Hi Bleenie, he was a Crested Blue (Silver) Swedish.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Ooh thank you. Its a he and at the moment he is being a pain in the butt for the first time. As I type this he is chasing my runner-pekin mix away from the pack and now poor Sully is by himself. They have never done this before so I dont know what his deal is. Sully looks all sad and is standing there watchng everyone else. If they think he is getting to close they chase him and his. This is scary!

Oops. Shoulda known by the name but my girls are called "Darth Vader" and "Stormtrooper Rex" so I guess it's not always a giveaway, HE just looks so pretty.

Quote:

Oops. Shoulda known by the name but my girls are called "Darth Vader" and "Stormtrooper Rex" so I guess it's not always a giveaway, HE just looks so pretty.

Dont worry about it...everyone thinks its a girl lol. Sweetheart isnt the most masculine name so King Tut was added. lol. He got that name because he was the sweetest and everytime Id pick him up Id say "come here sweetheart". Then when we found out it was a he someone said he looked like King Tut. I wish it were a girl so I could put bows in her hair lol.

Back
Top Bottom