post pictures of wild birds that have visited your yard!!!!!!!********

jnine..those are beautiful!

We had a hummingbird almost die in our garage 2 summers ago.
I managed to save her, and took some pictures of course!

n820774297_746124_4967.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
But don't you still have to upload them to BYC on your page-thing before you can post them on BYC?

Sorry, not trying to hijak!

Very cool pics everyone!

nope. just upload the pics to photobucket. then once there uploaded put your mouse over the picture and there will be 4 lines under it. there will be one that says IMG code. click it. it should turn blue. then press Ctrl and c at the same time. that will copy it. then go back to BYC where you type stuff and press Crtl and v at the same time and that will paste it. sorry if confusing. =]

Joining Photobucket as we speak-Thank you!

MainlySeramas--Love the catbird!

I saved one from our garage many, many moons ago. It was a green one as well, not sure what species they are. It's so sad that they can starve to death in only hours.
hmm.png
Such majestic little birds.

Quote:
We only have red throated hummingbirds in the eastern US. Only the males have the red throat. The one FisherMom is lucky to be holding is a female.

We've had a female come every summer for 4 years now to visit our deck flowers. I try to plant some hummingbird flowers every year to keep her coming back.

Quote:
We only have red throated hummingbirds in the eastern US. Only the males have the red throat. The one FisherMom is lucky to be holding is a female.

We've had a female come every summer for 4 years now to visit our deck flowers. I try to plant some hummingbird flowers every year to keep her coming back.

I didn't know that they were the only ones here. Neat! I'm hoping to put out a hummer feeder in the spring. Hopefully we have some around here that'll visit us.

Quote:
Thank you
smile.png
I live just north of Brisbane, in Queensland, Australia

I belong to another group in which half the members are Aussies. They post such wonderful pictures of their native birds. Make North American birds seem colorless but we love them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom