Post your Chick Pictures Here!!!

Here are some of mine:

My silkie. Named blue or muppet.

Here is Boots, aka Angry Bald Eagle: (one top if the water jug)

Boots the Belgian D'uccel again:

Midgi: serama game cock mix. She's soo tiny. Basically a Midget

Hi! I'm new here, I work at the animal shelter in my city and we got in 4 baby chicks as "strays". They were found wandering in someone's lawn. Can anyone tell me what breeds they might be? I'm somewhat confused. I've sexed them (I know that's hard.. but it's kind of like sexing a guinea pig and I'm a vet tech so I do that a lot and I THINK the two black ones are boys and the others are girls. The two black ones look almost identical, just different sizes and the yellow one is weird.. yellow and white and grey. The other one is WAY more "fluffy" than everyone else. He/She is also brown, not black. Hopefully someone can help! I think they were really young in these photos, they're probably 4 weeks old now but they're snarky little snots and hard to get photos of.

two black ones (I think they're male, they have the biggest combs now at an estimated 4 weeks)

you can kind of see her grey here, her wings are grey, head is white and body is yellow.

face shot of the black one

my favorite little brown fluff ball!

top view. here you can see the difference in patterns of the brown and black ones.

Last edited:
Hi I am new to chickens but your little brown one looks a lot like my babies that are blue laced red Wyandottes. Not sure though.

Here's a few pictures of my 2 Wyandottes, they're about 4 weeks.
The largest is a GLW and the smallest is SLW c:

Back
Top Bottom