post your chicken coop pictures here!

Thank you Sylvester017. I wanted to reuse as much as I could but still keep it "pretty" as I work from home doing family day care. Its amazing what a splash of paint can do :)
My silkies are still young but I wanted it to be a comfortable home for them.

I absolutely LUV your colors on your coop!! So bright and cheery!!
ya.gif

Here's our EggMobile....it's a coop/run on a 14 foot trailer. They spend time outside supervised.
They have been in it for 1 week and they love it!!!! There are still some odds and ends to finish but the main housing is complete.

Kurt Crowbain and his honeys love their home....

Here's our EggMobile....it's a coop/run on a 14 foot trailer. They spend time outside supervised.
They have been in it for 1 week and they love it!!!! There are still some odds and ends to finish but the main housing is complete.

Wow pretty neat idea I love it

that is a really cool idea just dont know if i would have used a trailer thoughto many other things i can use one for

Obviously chickeneers are very innovative, artsy, craftsy people! Beautiful birds.

My husband just finished ours. Can't wait to put our six new chicks in it permanently. They've visited on a few warm days.
1f604.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom