post your chicken coop pictures here!

Our coop is complete, today we finished the run and attached it!  Right now we have 6 six week old chicks but 4 possibly 5 are roosters so we will be downsizing.  Our initial plan was to have 3 or 4 and this coop will be a nice size for that.  The run is 3 x 6 and they will be able to free range when I am home.  We built this so that it could be moved as we are slowly landscaping the backyard and we will be putting in a new fence so the coop will have to relocate then and maybe move to another permanent spot, who knows!

There are two perches that can come out for cleaning and you can't see the perch that steps into the nest boxes, it folds up for cleaning.

One of my favorite things about this coop, being greeted in the morning by the peeps on their perch!

Love the picture of the dog looking in the window. :lol:

thumbsup.gif
BE A U TIF UL!
bow.gif

Here are my coops. The big one is my main coop and the little one is currently my storage. But in the spring I plan on using it as my brooder coop. It's nothing fancy, but I'm happy with 'em!
big_smile.png

Here's my tractor coop. I "borrowed" ideas for this coop from many of the pictures on this site. It has heat (2 light fixtures) and air conditioning (bathroom fan that vents out the cupola windows). The ramp is retractable via cables and way to many pulleys;-). The coop is very heavy, so I positioned the wheels near the center to make moving it easier. We've named it "Coop-deville" because it almost costs and weighs as much as the car.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom