post your chicken coop pictures here!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by chickenlover237, Nov 10, 2011.

1. jtbass2756

jtbass2756 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2013
    Nash County , NC
    My Coop
    [​IMG]Sorry I'm on repeat...I really am but since I just lost mine this Saturday and I had to pick up chick pieces at my son's house...its really a tender spot for me...I'm really sorry to be hounding on it...just hurt and then angry for those who promised me my coop would be done...safe and sound !!Raised these from day olds, and was not too awful far from fixing nests....[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. iwiw60

iwiw60 Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2014
    Central Oregon
    Yep .... I use the S-S-S method:

SHOOT .. SHOVEL .. SHUT UP
    [​IMG]

3. iwiw60

iwiw60 Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2014
    Central Oregon
    Good things for our chickens are worth repeating.... [​IMG]

4. jtbass2756

jtbass2756 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2013
    Nash County , NC
    My Coop
    [​IMG]That is so good.....found out yesterday that I didn't have my 4-10 shells!!! But will have some before I get home from the dr's appt tomorrow!!! If I had had some last nite....I would have been sitting out there all night ready to do the S-S-S method.....I may go ahead and shovel first so i can just roll the dogs/coyotes/racoons or what ever....right on in!!! I like that method...Thanks!!

1 person likes this.
  5. Pecanny

Pecanny Out Of The Brooder

It's kind of a really really long thread. Hard to read it all in less than a days time.

1 person likes this.
  6. ezicash

ezicash Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2014
    I am so sorry to hear that. I worry all night long for the safety of my 4 Rhode Island reds 13 weeks old. I don't lock them in at night because it is too hard to get into the run to reach the door ....Just ordered another run so i can put in front of the coop. Here is a picture but i have fence 10 x 10 in front so they can have roo to move around in front of the door.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Denwendairy

Denwendairy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2014
    Alberta Canada

Yes, think you're right! We've already done the math on capacity and left room for a few more, when something great comes along! This site is just feeding this chicken addiction of ours!

8. LindaB220

LindaB220 Overrun With Chickens

Aug 23, 2013
    Portland/Vancouver area
    See, the thing is, I have 13 almost POL pullets. I'm planning on selling these hatchery birds and having room to put the others in. I have enough space with that done.

9. DoubleMM

DoubleMM Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2014

[​IMG]

LOL

10. mammacoop

mammacoop Out Of The Brooder

Jun 28, 2014
    Aldergrove, BC
    Just setting it in place ! Time to start the run!![​IMG]

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by