post your chicken coop pictures here!

I made a short little video of our coop if you are interested.
love.gif
Love the video, especially the music. And the coop is adorable

we are almost done our new yard, camper coop got turned around yesterday, fence put back up and was surpised to find no hole under the coop, we have an old rabbit cage we are going to fix it as a run between the two coops, we took it all apart to move now the wood is still sitting in yard for dh to work on,

we have as much yard s some have for free range, the first picture is looking at the front of camper coop, then the next one is new coop looking down to camper coop.

oh no girl next door just called she had a fox right on her step at the back door, hubby just took trap over to them, i just hope we made the coop good so it can not get in there

oh no girl next door just called she had a fox right on her step at the back door, hubby just took trap over to them, i just hope we made the coop good so it can not get in there

I feel your fear... We were driving home last night and a red fox dashed across the street... The guy a few doors down hasn't lost any yet but now that my beauties are outside and PRODUCING EGGS!!!! :celebrate I found first ones today... I just know that it will come visit lol...

My hubby designed and built this coop for us. I like having the extra space inside for a brooder and storage.

Back
Top Bottom