post your chicken coop pictures here!

Originally the coop had been a children's play set. Our grandkids are too big now so we added 6 golden comets to our family. They are big girls now and they usually each lay an egg every day. In the winter when it's way below zero we cover the south screen with heavy plexi and hang a heat lamp. The egg nests are on the other end with a door for our easy access. Their little yard is in the back with a door into the bottom. They go up a ramp in the back to lay

Originally the coop had been a children's play set. Our grandkids are too big now so we added 6 golden comets to our family. They are big girls now and they usually each lay an egg every day. In the winter when it's way below zero we cover the south screen with heavy plexi and hang a heat lamp. The egg nests are on the other end with a door for our easy access. Their little yard is in the back with a door into the bottom. They go up a ramp in the back to lay
That's adorable!

love the idea. .. Great job

What a great job you did!!! Lookin' good!!!
yippiechickie.gif

I wanted to do this with ours....DH wouldn't let me because it is out in middle of our 2 acres of grass...he likes a little lower profile! LOL I thought is would make it look better than it does now! I showed yours to him to prove how cute it could be!

Back
Top Bottom