Post Your Coop Pics

TexasJ

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 8, 2012
Texas
This is a place to show off what you've done and help others with interior Coop design I would love to see what others have done in small coop/nesting areas and roosting area. I have just started to get to the interior of my coop it's an open slate seeing what others have done would really help myself and others out a LOT. I'm only working with an interior space of 4'x6' 4'H in the front and 3'H in the back. All pics and info would greatly benefit everyone here thanks for posting I'm sure well have some great ideas!

I have six nesting boxes but they are not fastened because I'm not sure of roosting area yet once decided ill add a roof on nesting boxes :)

Last edited:

Inside coop after moving nesting boxes to the out side freed up a lot of room

Last edited:
These were during the build lat December/January. I completed the coop and it now houses my free range birds. The coop is 12x20 and it is made to hold up to 80-100 Free Range Birds.

Nate

Built my coop out of a old back porch deck we tore down to build a new deck and shingles leftover from re-roofing my house. Got about 100 hundred dollars in the wire and door hardware. Everything else was salvaged.

That looks really cool I like the older look and free lumber lol I've got just over $100 in mine also wire and the roofing

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom