Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Quote:
Oh, I know! I'm so glad I'm homeschooled now, I suffered from a near-fatal brainwashing .. I swear I'm still rewiring my brain. It's like my friend puts it, I'm not in public school anymore, but I've still got the demon in my head, every day it's a little bit less but it's still there. I'm just glad I got out of it while I was still in control of my brain..or, most of it anyways. Thanks!
smile.png
And I agree.
OH GRACIOUS! there's a brainwashing demon in me????! Like, what kind of brainwashing?id like to see this from a homeschoolers POV.

No its like all the homeschoolers meet (well the kids do) and they have teachers and I take classes on two different days and do the rest at home. I'm taking biology and Spanish and writting.

No its like all the homeschoolers meet (well the kids do) and they have teachers and I take classes on two different days and do the rest at home. I'm taking biology and Spanish and writting.
There's one of those in my town, it's called HEDGE (HomeschoolEducatorsDevotedtoGodlyEducation) except the Godly part has kinda faded, it's every Monday, and I am NOT joining it..

I was public schooled up until third grade, then my parents pulled me and my Brother out. My siblings then followed the next school year.

I go to a Co-op every Friday during the school year (Been doing it for a little over six years now). It's a small-ish group of about six or seven families (Each with 3+ kids). We're all Catholic, so it's very Godly and everyone's good friends. I've made so many kind friends through it, so obviously I don't want to stop going anytime soon.
tongue.png

I was public schooled up until third grade, then my parents pulled me and my Brother out. My siblings then followed the next school year.

I go to a Co-op every Friday during the school year (Been doing it for a little over six years now). It's a small-ish group of about six or seven families (Each with 3+ kids). We're all Catholic, so it's very Godly and everyone's good friends. I've made so many kind friends through it, so obviously I don't want to stop going anytime soon.
tongue.png

Lucky you. The majority of the homeschoolers around my town are ..... WACK. A lot of them seem really Godly and stuff, but when you hear things from the inside that go one behind closed doors...and some of them are just plain freaky. Most of the homeschooled guys are mean and immature. Like, VERY. And I don't wanna deal with the people who tease Peter who have never even met me.

Back
Top Bottom