Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very first egg!!! From my first flock. (As an adult.
D.gif
)

I have six hens and 4 of them have been laying for the last month. today the other 2 decided to join in! One is shelless.
hi! i am relatively new to having backyard chicks and i am curious...........how do chickens lay "shell-less" eggs?? is it common? what causes it?

My Splash Cochin (17 weeks yesterday) laid this little egg(next to a store bought egg for comparison), she was the first of My first flock of 13! I am the proudest chicken mama ever!!

We got our first egg last week! I have gotten one every other day so I think only one of my girls has started. This came from a cream legbar it's a pale blue/green color

Three days and three eggs!. They are small, but hey, I'm happy we are finally seeing some.

I had our Australorp hen making a racket by the house and I ran to check, but no sign of an egg. I am thinking she will be soon.
Someone was in one of the nesting boxes after I cleaned out the coop and threw the pine shavings all over the place!
LOL! I was thinking...this is a happy mess!

First egg today and a double yoker. Too bad they were just wormed and I cant eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom