Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the first real egg. Probably many more but I had to keep them in their coop for 24 hours to have one finally lay one where I could see it. Now, to get them on a schedule....

86571_first_egg.jpg

I found our first eggs last evening and this morning. I think the paler and larger one is from my New Hampshire Red or my Delaware. The NHR is 20 weeks old and the Delaware is 19 weeks old. The darker ones I believe are from our 19 week old Cuckoo Maran. I put a quarter in the middle so you could see the size. The first ones are so little but oh so cute!

79656_first_eggs6_30_11b.jpg

Vickie

Kelso, WA.

Chicken Potpourri - 1 each of NHR, Cuckoo Maran, Delaware, Easter Egger, and Jersey Giant. One GIANT partridge Cochin rooster named Mystery cuz, well he was the mystery chick!
2 toy poodles, a red doberman, and 3 horses - a Morgan and two minis.

Tinkerbelle my 20 week old Easter Egger just laid our first egg yesterday. My kids were so excited to find it.

88793_1st_egg.jpg

Here is my first egg ......................

No....No mistake....... NO EGG.... Ahhhh Hahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Yay!! First egg!! Not sure if it's from my BR, BO or EE? Im gonna guess BO its kinda light brown almost peach and actually pretty large!!
86468_egg_003.jpg

Im so excited!! They will all be 20 wks next wk so Im headed to the feed store for laying mash on Tuesday(small town everythings closed for the holidays other wise Id rush in now!) YAY!!
yippiechickie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom