Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Few more in today's download. The 9 yr old blue Orp hen just passed away Sunday and this camera caught the last ever photo of her. Heard coyotes last night, but nothing on the camera. Have to check the other one later.
DSCF0009.JPG
DSCF0072.JPG
DSCF0045.JPG
DSCF0044.JPG
DSCF0043.JPG

Nothing on my cameras lately. One of my cameras is mounted about 6 ft up on a tree trunk. A couple of nights ago something came very close to it and almost hit it. Whatever it was it set the camera off and the image was only a split second but whatever it was was so close to the camera there was no way to tell what it was. My only thought is because the camera is quite high on the trunk that maybe a deer? I have only seen a couple of deer once in the 17 years we have lived here which crossed our road several months ago in the early morning through the neighbors property where there are some trees. We have some trees on our property but for the most part it is open pasture.

Same here, sorry for your loss. :(

Nothing on my cameras lately. One of my cameras is mounted about 6 ft up on a tree trunk. A couple of nights ago something came very close to it and almost hit it. Whatever it was it set the camera off and the image was only a split second but whatever it was was so close to the camera there was no way to tell what it was. My only thought is because the camera is quite high on the trunk that maybe a deer? I have only seen a couple of deer once in the 17 years we have lived here which crossed our road several months ago in the early morning through the neighbors property where there are some trees. We have some trees on our property but for the most part it is open pasture.

Thank you for the condolences on Dusty. She was a big presence and it was very unexpected to see her on that camera because in her later years, she rarely ventured that far, having worsening eyesight.

This a.m. was another deer shot from the driveway cam, but it was a fawn running to catch up to mama and very blurred. That doe is always on both cameras and now, her current progeny is with her. I wonder if that young buck was hers from a previous year. If she is the same one as a couple of years ago, she usually had twins. Anyway, the driveway cam gets a lot of us coming and going with our vehicles, plus the cat and that doe. No strangers in the driveway this time! Both my cameras are mounted low on their respective trees.

Back
Top Bottom