Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Some new pictures: crested porcupines (happy family), hare and boar.
IMG_0022_Moment(2).jpg
IMG_0022_Moment(4).jpg
IMG_0026_Moment(4).jpg
IMG_0036_Moment.jpg

I set up my trail camera last week on a really cool little deer trail which also included various other tracks such as badgers and fox. I looked through the 750 images and videos and unfortunately it had captured everything except animals. Every car that went up the road was videod:barnie it then proceeded to run out of battery and was unable to capture any night footage.

I set up my trail camera last week on a really cool little deer trail which also included various other tracks such as badgers and fox. I looked through the 750 images and videos and unfortunately it had captured everything except animals. Every car that went up the road was videod:barnie it then proceeded to run out of battery and was unable to capture any night footage.
I know how it feels! once I found 500 (!) videos and there were only shaking leaves :he sensor sensitivity was too high, causing a lot of false triggers.
watching all those stupid videos was soooo boring!

I know how it feels! once I found 500 (!) videos and there were only shaking leaves :he sensor sensitivity was too high, causing a lot of false triggers.
watching all those stupid videos was soooo boring!
i agree we have been leaving our trail cam in the duck cage the past few days after a possible mink encounter luckily the only thing of the cams have been things on the outside of the cage such as racoons and cats and inside at the food bowl ducks,birds and rats i hate the fact that the trail cam catches leaves moving it takes sooo long to find animal pics i am so excited to put it out in the marsh because i may catch bears and fisher cats and turkey things i haven't caught when putting it uo around our yard and in a area in the marsh really close to the bridge

Back
Top Bottom