Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Two of my game cameras have gone wonky, the Apeman and the Victure (both not great anyway). The SAVAcam caught these pics. That black plastic was thrown over the garden fence after a night of destruction by a doe who finally decided that the pennant banner strung across was not going to deter her any longer. Will have to run rows of welded wire fencing across there set just far enough apart that they cannot land in that section. They never go in the other section where we have those trellises. No safe place to get in and out over there and it's worked for two years so guess we'll have to do the same in this section. I didn't catch any deer inside that garden overnight, at least, but the raccoons are insane this year along with tunneling voles and that fat possum that always gets into the garbage bags where we keep paper products we plan to burn.
In the first pic, I thought it was a fox at first, but on closer inspection, it's just a portly possum.
DSCF0024.JPG
DSCF0023.JPG
DSCF0022.JPG
DSCF0016.JPG
DSCF0012.JPG
DSCF0011.JPG
DSCF0010.JPG
DSCF0002.JPG

Two of my game cameras have gone wonky, the Apeman and the Victure (both not great anyway). The SAVAcam caught these pics. That black plastic was thrown over the garden fence after a night of destruction by a doe who finally decided that the pennant banner strung across was not going to deter her any longer. Will have to run rows of welded wire fencing across there set just far enough apart that they cannot land in that section. They never go in the other section where we have those trellises. No safe place to get in and out over there and it's worked for two years so guess we'll have to do the same in this section. I didn't catch any deer inside that garden overnight, at least, but the raccoons are insane this year along with tunneling voles and that fat possum that always gets into the garbage bags where we keep paper products we plan to burn.
In the first pic, I thought it was a fox at first, but on closer inspection, it's just a portly possum.
View attachment 3149254View attachment 3149255View attachment 3149256View attachment 3149257View attachment 3149258View attachment 3149259View attachment 3149260View attachment 3149261
WOW, you have a wild kingdom Nat Geo special happening.

WOW, you have a wild kingdom Nat Geo special happening.
Yeah, though usually, it's deer, deer, deer and more deer. This is fawn season, though, and they are not as plentiful on camera at that time. I once nearly stepped on a fawn just walking to my back fence. They've been here, the same families, for generations and apparently feel very safe. I'm pretty surprised they don't walk up the steps and tap on the windows. But lately, it's raccoons, possums, rabbits and squirrels more than anything. My best one was the bear at the fence a few years ago. The first time, we met up in person and went our separate ways, but the camera didn't catch it. Second time, larger bear on camera, same exact spot a year later, prob the same bear. Trust me, I scan my surroundings every time I got out in the mornings!

Oh look. Just what the world needs. More Raccoons! Sigh. :barnie

For a while after this video was taken, I only saw single Raccoons. Silly me thought that maybe the babies all died. However, bright and early the other morning, I looked outside to see a bunch of gray lumps scattered over the lawn. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I recognized the lumps as mom and her now fat teenage babies. All 4 babies are thriving! :barnie

Among many deer and chicken pics from my Victure Camera, I selected these two shots for the thread here. One of these is welcome here, the other is not. Guess which is which.
By the way, the view screen on this camera has vertical lines from the middle across to the right of the screen. Guess it's probably had moisture get into it at some point in time. Hard to view, but I could definitely see the unwelcome visitor on it so took it to the house to download.
DSCF0006.JPG
DSCF0058.JPG

Among many deer and chicken pics from my Victure Camera, I selected these two shots for the thread here. One of these is welcome here, the other is not. Guess which is which.
By the way, the view screen on this camera has vertical lines from the middle across to the right of the screen. Guess it's probably had moisture get into it at some point in time. Hard to view, but I could definitely see the unwelcome visitor on it so took it to the house to download.
View attachment 3214446View attachment 3214445
so is the dog welcomed or not

Back
Top Bottom