Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

We had a horse that started dropping weight and couldn't figure out what was wrong. I put the camera on her pasture to see if she was eating the trees or fencing etc... Caught a woman crossing my neighbors empty pasture/woods and coming to my fence to feed my horse. She was feeding her cow feed and road hay. Pictures helped me to get the cops to inform her she was trespassing and killing my horse.

Horse is doing better now. Some people really bug me that they think "No Trespassing and No feeding the animals" signs don't pertain to them... She had to climb through 3 fences to get to my horse. Barbwire at that...
barnie.gif

My Bushnell game camera has died and want to buy another but not sure if I want to invest in another Bushnell any one want to give me suggestions on other models that are good.?

My Bushnell game camera has died and want to buy another but not sure if I want to invest in another Bushnell any one want to give me suggestions on other models that are good.?
For a low cost camera I like the wildgame brand. $35-$70. Try online at tiger direct.

Just came across this post....took me a while to get through it but loved all the pics. I wish I lived in an area where all of these animals would wander around.

Back
Top Bottom