Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Here are some of my latest pictures. I do put out the blank eggs from the incubator so the eggs on the ground were infertile eggs. I put them out mainly for the crows which keep the hawks away. My last batch are going into the incubator today for this years hatch,
IMAG0002417 08.jpg
IMAG0001420 02.jpg
IMAG0001421 02.jpg

I've been lucky. I have seen coons on my cameras but they haven't gotten into my pens or coops. They have to get past the electric wires first that goes around the coops and pens.
IMAG00011014 06.jpg

You sure do get a lot of critters on your cameras. Probably because you have woods. Here our land has very few trees and is mostly open pasture.

This camera wouldn't turn on for me to preview so I brought the card to the house to download. Still not sure if the batteries finally died, but here is a sample from this one. The November 2020 date is entirely wrong. That was in March. I remember having to reset the date, yet again.
DSCF0117.JPG
DSCF0112.JPG

This is the neighbor's flock outside my perimeter fence and way up in my pasture. Eventually, that fox will meet up with them, I'm sure.
DSCF0097BadRoo.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0027.JPG
    DSCF0027.JPG
    367.9 KB · Views: 2
It appears someone wanted to get their picture taken. I have the same issue with the date and time but I like the pictures. The cameras will be fine for awhile then change.

Back
Top Bottom