Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Pics
tyvm!
smile.png

Quote:
Beautiful picture. What camera are you using?

That was a old school moultrie IR40. Take great pics but not great trigger spead.

We are looking at the Moultrie D55...They are cheaper. Are they worth the money? Seems like you got some great pictures or at least one
wink.png

Quote:
That was a old school moultrie IR40. Take great pics but not great trigger spead.

We are looking at the Moultrie D55...They are cheaper. Are they worth the money? Seems like you got some great pictures or at least one
wink.png

Yes, they are worth the money. If you have any problems with it they have great customer service. I had trouble with one, sent it in and they sent me a new camera no charges.

Quote:
wink.png

Yes, they are worth the money. If you have any problems with it they have great customer service. I had trouble with one, sent it in and they sent me a new camera no charges.

Awesome, thanks for the info
smile.png

Quote:

wink.png

Do you mean the Moultrie Game Spy D-55 IR?

Is that what you mean. our local walmart just marked em down from the more normal 117.00 to 89.00!!!!

As with all game cams whose reviews i've read, there are incredibly pleased folks with this cam, and some not pleased. But I am seriously considering getting this model, due in part to price, to Walmarts' very very return-friendly policies, PLUS, PLUS the number of very good reviews i have seen of this camera.

If you are not a hunter and not looking for perfect pictures all the time, it seems this cam is a real good look.

BUT THEN, I THINK ABOUT THE MOULTRIE M80..............................
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom