Post your ''Other'' Uses for feed bags

Pics
I have not made the curtains yet. I will eventually and post some pictures.

Yes, a regular sewing machine works fine for making these. Like some one said, 20 minutes to a half hour turns out bags, pictured below, that I made.

They are a super recycling idea. A teacher from my church is taking some to show the students for Earth Day
I sell them for $10 each, plus shipping. The bottom picture is of the actual green, Flock Raiser feed bag. When I get time I will post a picture of the shopping bag made from it. Thanks for all the requests!

I have not made the curtains yet. I will eventually and post some pictures.

Yes, a regular sewing machine works fine for making these. Like some one said, 20 minutes to a half hour turns out bags, pictured below, that I made.

They are a super recycling idea. A teacher from my church is taking some to show the students for Earth Day

That's a great ideal for Earth Day
thumbsup.gif

I'm SO glad someone posted this. I too am looking for ways to reuse or make better use of empty bags. I also have the 50lb dog food bags. I going to use them too. Cant wait to see the curtains!!!!

I taught my 4-H group how to make the bags and we are using them as part of our fundraiser. We are having a bake sale during a gardening event. We intend to sell the bags there.

I have been making the bags various sizes.

The largest are simply the 50lb bags, left tall, with handles and reinforced, squared bottoms. Those we use for recycling and garden / yard bags.

Smaller or shorter bags will work to tote plants home or use as shopping bags.

Here are some of my latest bags! There would be more pictures but BYC makes me jump through hoops to post them. Sometimes I keep jumping and nothing...
hu.gif

I also offer some of the bags, pictured below, for $5 and the others are $10

Shipping usually runs around $5 for two bags

Please PM me to purchase bags.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom