Posting Pictures

Hey Zaz thanks for sharing photos and artwork!
clap.gif

Can't wait to see more!

If you took the photos with the laptop go look at recent downloads and you should be able to find them on the laptop, at least it seems to me that would be an easy way to find where they were downloaded to
wink.png

Oh I can find them, work with them, just can not find how to select them and post them to a thread. Yet. I will work on it this evening when I have more time, got chores to get back to right now. And thanks for your help and sharing.

Well, I have ask before and tried but it just don't work .. At the top and bottom where it says posting pictures on BYF , it does not show in blue or I cant click on it. Is this part of my problem ? If someone will please start me from the start and I will try again.. thanks connerhills.com

Well, I have ask before and tried but it just don't work .. At the top and bottom where it says posting pictures on BYF , it does not show in blue or I cant click on it. Is this part of my problem ? If someone will please start me from the start and I will try again.. thanks connerhills.com
Maybe @new 2 pfowl could make a tutorial, she's pretty good with that sort of stuff.

-Kathy

This is what i call my fancy camera, it is 7 years old now and still works like new, i did buy a new scan disk card for it a month ago but other than that it has served me well.

my other is a Sony cyber shot 7.2 mega pixel i got this one back in 2005 when my 2001 camera mysteriously disappeared the day after i used it last.. no one new nothing about that here
idunno.gif
darn teenagers
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom