posting pictures

mastertech

In the Brooder
Apr 12, 2015
Hello. I'm new to backyard chickens and I am trying to post pictures from my phone. I have a Galaxy note 3 and can't get it to post pictures. Any suggestions?

I was told you need to post a few things before you can post a pic. I trying to find out how much or how many. Wanted to add a pic of my rooster in the contest but still will not upload I have posted 7 times so far

I know that you're supposed to have 20 posts before joining swaps, etc but don't think that applies to pictures (especially since a lot of new members come here the first time with an emergency and need to post a pic immediately ).. but I know when I try to share a pic from my iPhone it rarely does it..maybe 2 out of 8 attempts work..however from my S5 I never have a problem. .it's a little slow uploading buy always eventually goes through..

Also, dunno if this would help you guys or not..but I also use Chrome ..maybe try downloading the Google Chrome on whatever device isn't loading and then try through there?

I was just trying to upload additional pix of the coop we just finished, and the app/website-on-mobile-Chrome would not let me. It said it wasn't completed due to "low memory." Then I got a link to the photos' location in my Google album, instead that, but no thumbnail came up, and the small icon in my post won't link out to the picture. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom