Poultry Management Software

Any word on this app being available for Android? It looks like exactly what I'm looking for.

It looks like it's available only for IOS for now, you can try messaging the creator- George. I'd been using it since the launch -July and I absolutely love it. I bought the upgrade tracking expenses and sales works great for me.

Last edited:
Hi knjinnm, I am developing this software out of my own needs, but any advice on what you would like for it to do would be appreciated.

Here are a few screen shots as I just started the software last night, however I have been designing it over the past month.

My main goal is the control my costs with the info and even see a value per egg (I think I am like 100 bux an egg right now :) )

Screen Shot of the Splash Screen on startup:

This is the Main Dashboard / Navigation so far (outlines really):

Do you have this program available?

@cotronefarm, would be nice to track expenses from chick(hatch day) to point of lay. Like I just purchased 15 chicks 2 days ago would love to track per breed expenses & productivity from birth to retirement.

Bumping. I'm looking for similar software. I'd considered just creating my own database, but it's been over a decade since I messed with any of it. Anyone know of anything out there? I'm searching now so will share if I find anything worth looking at.

I'm developing a free iPhone app for record keeping, it lets you record eggs and feed and take notes and photos. I've been using it for a few weeks and find it much more convenient than a spreadsheet. The app hasn't yet been approved by the App Store but if you'd like to try a beta version or want to know once it's available just PM me your email address. You can also find more information on the "Products" page of my website if you click on my profile. Here are some screenshots:

I am planning to develop a "Pro" version with more advanced features like expense and sales tracking, let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see. Thanks!

George

My app is now available for free in the App Store!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flockplenty-chicken-egg-tracker/id1017524534?mt=8

Please try it out and let me know what you think. I have a lot of stuff planned for future versions, let me know what you'd like to see. This app is iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch only for now. Thanks!

George

I've been using George's app on my iphone for nearly the past year now to track egg count and expenses. It's great, simple, easy to use, doesn't crash and data can be exported for backup purposes. There are a few features I don't need, but no features missing I would want. I love NOT having to start up my computer to store daily data like egg count! The accounting features in the Pro version (accounting pack) are well worth the price. It's really nice to see the cost of our eggs go and up and down, depending upon the season. I can account for any expense, such as feed, supplements or the one-time cost of hiring someone to build a bigger fence for their run.

I finally found an ok (but much to be desired) app for Android called Eggspense. It was $1.99 USD but has basic egg and expenses tracking. It works ok for my little backyard flock of 6. I still use a G-Doc to track eggs and expenses manually but having the app right with me helps too.

Still waiting to see if FlockPlenty comes to Android. It looks like just want I want/need. I've tried downloading PoultryPal but it's never worked for me.

Check out Memento Database. There's a PC download that syncs to allow you to use the phone app too. I haven't tested it exhaustively, but it's way more useful for database creation/management than other software I've come across.

Back
Top Bottom