Poultry show! Ends September 13th!

Pics

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Alright for this online poultry show if you consider yourself a kid, then you can enter! You can enter up to 2 photos or videos, and we welcome all poultry and waterfowl! The contest ends on September 13th! Have fun! Theres no price but it will be fun! Ps. Waterfowl are welcome and can be entered in all three of he categories below!

Categories-
1. All poultry!
2. Chicken tricks!
3. 4H! -Any 4H chickens or poultry out there! Show me your skills and routines by posting a video! And even if you wanted to take a chicken through an optical course that wasn't in 4H, you can post a video of the chicken doing th course too!

Have fun, and we will have kid judges too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Nugget
Breed: OEGB
Categorie: 3
Nugget will be shown in our fair this Wednesday!!
294F71D6-2283-4FA5-9980-CC2341982EF2.jpeg

Hi everyone!

62ACBE17-8643-488F-BAB0-4FC06A676A2E.jpeg

Below: After escaping her enclosure, Chippy looks up thoughtfully, hoping her cuteness will bribe us into letting her stay in the backyard to explore (their enclosure is in our sideyard).
BA70AD58-9114-4694-A3B2-6E6A380F1D08.jpeg

This is Chippy the Adventurer. We got her as a day old chick on May 30th (this year). She is an adorable and fluffy easter egger who has been playful and adventurous from day one. Back when she was in the brooder, Chippy would find ways to fly out of the brooder and have adventures in the kitchen and dining room (while pooping everywhere:barnie). She would always jump on our heads and fall asleep in our hands as a chick.
Chippy seems to be at the top of the pecking order, but so far she has been a kind ruler. She is always the first chick to learn new things and helps teach the other chicks. Sometimes, while the other chickies are going back into the coop, Chippy goes on adventures by herself. As an easter egger, we are excited to see what kind of egg she will lay (she might start laying within a month!).

Category: 1 :)

:loveHave a good weekend!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I am judging now, and realized we have so many roosters Vs. hens and it is not fair to the hens int he comp because rooms have prettier qualities, so I am now judging all th roosters in a separate catatogry. So there will be a All poultry hens, chicken tricks hens, and 4H hens, and then a rooster and a duck category. What do you guys think? I am judging and all of the winners are rooms so I though I would give the hens a better chance! tHanks guys, I will post results soon!

Alright.

Here's Runt (yes, Runt)
She isn't a runt, she was just smaller than the others at the beginning.
She used to be super friendly and would fall asleep in our hand but now she run(t)s away from us. We are hoping to bribe her to like us with mealworms.
She is a female Easter Egger, born on the same day as Chippy (15 weeks and 4 days).
Category: 1
IMG_4806-removebg-preview (1).png

(above: runt photoshopped near Golden Gate Bridge)
(below: young(-er) runt)
IMG_4568.JPG

(below: runt when she slept in our palms)
IMG_4032_Original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom