Poultry show! Ends September 13th!

On @Chookwagn 's behalf, I did have to edit my paragraph because I got in trouble from the BYC staff, so now it just says if you consider yourself a kid, rather then saying it was kids only. You can see it if you look back on the intro post, so I guess, @Chookwagn isn't completely illegal! LOL! but I still want only kids though!
Avery.... im still illegal :lau Id like to think I was young.....

Had a quick look but mine dont do any tricks and have no idea wat 4H is 😂😂🙈
You can still enter them in all poultry, or you can take them through an obstical course, and enter them in chicken tricks! No one did that, and I was honestly disappointed! LOL! 4H is when you show them in the fair, just for the record!

Hey everyone, I am judging now, and realized we have so many roosters Vs. hens and it is not fair to the hens int he comp because rooms have prettier qualities, so I am now judging all th roosters in a separate catatogry. So there will be a All poultry hens, chicken tricks hens, and 4H hens, and then a rooster and a duck category. What do you guys think? I am judging and all of the winners are rooms so I though I would give the hens a better chance! tHanks guys, I will post results soon!

Back
Top Bottom