Poultry show! Ends September 13th!

Pics
Lol yeh i got mixed up about what competition i was posting in ..... :lol::th:idunno
No problem! You can just enter you chickens in my contest for everyone, and I will skip over you in this contest. i noticed that too but I wasn't worried about it! And @Sammi_0411 you can enter my contest for everyone too, it starts with step right tup, you can find it in the online poultry show forum! I am excited to post results in this contest tomorrow!

No problem! You can just enter you chickens in my contest for everyone, and I will skip over you in this contest. i noticed that too but I wasn't worried about it! And @Sammi_0411 you can enter my contest for everyone too, it starts with step right tup, you can find it in the online poultry show forum! I am excited to post results in this contest tomorrow!
Thanks Avery!

Thats because ur polite and im a wind up merchant 😂😂
LOL! I never knew hosting a kids poultry show could be so hilarious! I love this! Would love to see you in my other poultry show! Unless you'v already entered, I'v kind lost track of who entered because eI started recruiting people on other thread because there were not very many entries, and I got WAY more entires then I expected! LOL, I would love to see your chickens though, since I already have so may entries, might as well have more!

Think being in ur 30s dont class as a youngen mate sorry i know wishful thinking 😂😂😂
On @Chookwagn 's behalf, I did have to edit my paragraph because I got in trouble from the BYC staff, so now it just says if you consider yourself a kid, rather then saying it was kids only. You can see it if you look back on the intro post, so I guess, @Chookwagn isn't completely illegal! LOL! but I still want only kids though!

Back
Top Bottom