Poultry show! Ends September 13th!

Pics
My son is dying to post an entry, but he doesn’t have his own account. Can he use my account to post a picture of his favorite chicken? The photo quality may be a bit poor right now due to heavy overcast too.

My son is dying to post an entry, but he doesn’t have his own account. Can he use my account to post a picture of his favorite chicken? The photo quality may be a bit poor right now due to heavy overcast too.
Yes! that is fine! I say any kids can post pics on adult accounts al song as its his favorite chicken, and they are posting the thread! I am excited to see your entry! Post in the chicken tricks section if possible. we have eno entry there, but you can post 4 chickens so you don't have to post all of them in the same category!

This is Fluffy (I know, original, right?)
Almost 3 months old
Silkie/unknown mix.
Entering in category 1
His personality is super calm and sweet. He runs up to people he knows when they enter his coop. In these pictures, he is totally free to roam but still hangs out with us
61C72466-2D1E-49D5-9948-860B191FC42E.jpeg
A35DE2B0-F42B-4FB3-ADAD-D72A9DAF488C.jpeg
6DA6A38E-CF0E-490A-8E30-51F4217CC694.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys! I am not going to be able to announce the winners on Sunday or the 13th i am going out of town. So the last call for entries will be on Sunday, and I will announce winners on Monday! I am excited to see who wins, there are A LOT of great entries on here so it will be a hard decision! 🐔+🦆+🦢+🐦+🐣+🐤=🏆? Good luck everyone, Avery

Name: Lackey
Breed: Barred Rock mix
Category: 3

About:
Lackey is a very nice and tame cockerel that was given to us. He is probably the nicest rooster we have.

View attachment 2326009
Hey, I couldn't help but see your ducks in the background, will you enter them! I want to see your ducks! I know I said a 4 chicken limit but I will cancel that because everyone wants to enter more then 4 chickens anyway! I have duck and never see any in other poultry shows so its so nice to see them! Ducks, Ducks Ducks! Avery

Back
Top Bottom