Poultry Swap & Sale Ocala, Florida February 20th Updates post #22

That went well.
I wanted to reduce my rooster population from 7 to 4
and mission accomplished, even if I did have to give one away.

Thanks much to The Pampered Pullet for hosting the venue.
I will miss you Jake.

Hope y'all had a good time. I haven't been able to stand for more then a little bit at a time so I figured I'd wait till the next one. Let the count down begin!

We had a great time! Great yard sale. We are so pleased with our treasures!
I think we are now talking ourselves into quail. I knew something like that would happen.
(I have so many needs!)
It was nice to meet some of the faces to the names!
big_smile.png

Thanks!

I had such a fun time!!!!!
wee.gif

Thank you so much Eric and Le for hosting the swap and for the tour of the coops, Invermectin, syringe thingy, the heat lamp especially and all the eggs! You guys are so sweet
hugs.gif

Thanks Heather for all of the quail and the Serama hen! They are funny. I hope you enjoy the Marans! You forgot your little container thing with the baby coturnix in it!
hide.gif

FloridaMama, I really apprecate the 2 silkies, the turken, and the eggs! Thank you! I he you enjoy the Marans too

Old Time Gator, Thanks for the eggs also!

I had soo much fun and it was an AWESOME turnout, thanks again Eric and Le!
thumbsup.gif

Thank you Pampered Pullet for all of your help and kindness today. We have the family home and set up and everyone is doing great. We were a little worried about the Easter Chicken aka Lilly as Annalise has named her. But she up and all over the place. So all is well. We had alot of fun there today. We look forward to the next swap. It was great to meet alot of the other members of BYC. We also ended up buying one more baby from Fluffy Butt. We love them all.
Thanks again.
Tammy;)

I had a great time at the swap and my DH Charley did too. I sold everything I came with even the baby chicks. I wish I could have stayed longer but the "batsignal" came on so I had to go to work. Good thing 'cause I would have bought more. Bought two RIR hens and a Roo for Charley's boss, got my white EE hen, and a baby turken (hopefully hen) for Charley. Hey Eric, I think Charley is finally hooked. Bought quail eggs too and now Charley wants to try and pickle the Silkie eggs. Also recieved a wonderful doxie named Lily from Sillystunt (Thank you very much Sillystunt). Lily rode home fine and did not get car sick at all. When she got home she was getting along fine with my other doxie and Charley's cat Smokey (or "Punt" as I call her)

Last edited:
I had a great time, thanks for hosting, PamperedPullet. You have a beautiful place in the middle of beautiful horse country. What a place to live. And the food was great!

Was a great swap! I had a blast and loved seeing everyone. Will, no worries...............it was like 2 bucks a wallfart.
lau.gif

So what i got from this swap...........marans, hotdogs , free toys(oh, hubby was stoked and his mom is sending all his people to them out) and the confirmation that i am painting mu house barn red!!!!!
love.gif

so gotta see if Tampa is a go................c-ya there!!!

Back
Top Bottom