Poultry Swap & Sale Ocala, Florida February 20th Updates post #22

Thanks Pampered Pullets for the swap. didn't sell as much as hoped, but as much as I figured we'd sell lol.

The 2 muscovies from Floridamama are gorgeous. I just wish I could have gotten one of the turkeys there, but DW wouldn't let me unless I got the splash roo from Fluffy Butt, who we have no place to put.
roll.png

Fluffy Butt, we'd love to come see some of those hen's your were saying you wanted to sell. Also might be forced to get your little nightmare (now that's what I call it too because I heard nothing but him all the way home and some time after lol).

If anyone was interested in any of the birds we had there (peking duck pair, gypsy chick trio, white orp hen, and some almost grown mutt ducks) we still have them available.

Quote:
ummmmmmmmmmm, how did we not cross paths? Dang............. i missed ya!

I walked by you a few times, guy in bright blue shirt with the words Conch Republic
tongue.png

*edit haha forgot the "r" in shirt

Last edited:
Quote:
Very nice place
smile.png

The two scovies are settling in nicely along with Quackers and the 5 little ducklings we have.

Fluffy Butt- Yes! I really want to come see those hens soon (wanting to put them in a show next month). And yes, I will somehow get the little Splash guy from you
smile.png

I did not say anything about him on the ride home! I was not feeling good so I was pretty quiet.....But we will get him somehow.

Still need to sell the SQ Pekin Drake, Pekin Duck (FREE TO GOOD HOME!), Gypsy Chicks, White Orp Hen and the "Designer" Ducks.

I didn't find any SQ birds, though....
sad.png

Quote:
ummmmmmmmmmm, how did we not cross paths? Dang............. i missed ya!

I walked by you a few times, guy in bright blue poop with the words Conch Republic
tongue.png

I should have put a name tag on! I can be Captian idiot sometimes............ahhahahahhhhaaa

Quote:
I walked by you a few times, guy in bright blue poop with the words Conch Republic
tongue.png

I should have put a name tag on! I can be Captian idiot sometimes............ahhahahahhhhaaa

lol next swap I can get abig neon sign on a back pack saying "Conch Republic" with an arrow pointing down
tongue.png
lmao... Hey, everyone should get one of those!

Thanks Eric and Le for such a great swap. We have a wonderful time. Thanks Le for the coop tour. I love your setup. It's always such a pleasure to see all of the BYC peeps. Here are a few pics I took.

099.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

107.jpg

109.jpg

111.jpg

114.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, ok, well today when I got home, I got everyone caged and fed and watered. I set the eggs in the turner that I wanted to incubate and the couple left I boiled and fed to the chickens and quail with a tad but of DE on it. After that, I got my invermecticin (SP?) and I put a drop on the back of every single bird lol. Then I cleaned cages, by time I was done, it was 5 lmbo. I still didnt get time to clean my bator out cause we went out to dinner so I have to clean it tomorrow!
smile.png

Well I was talking to my parents tonight and we have decided to get 3 diapers for 3 of our birds lmbo. The serama hen I got today is gonna have a diaper and is gonna be in my room and be free lol. I'm also gonna bring in my pair of Ginger Red Old English Game and get them two diapers
lau.gif
So now, I will have 3 pet chickens running loose in my room with diapers
gig.gif
I CAN"T WAIT!

Back
Top Bottom