~*~*PoultryLand IS BACK*~*~

Wilco kep'n :lol:

So my coop is about to be full, so I think instead of breeding anymore (will all be inbred anyway if I keep going) I'm going to focus on increasing someone's stats as far as they will go with the 50-per-skill limit.

I'm undecided on who should receive the honours. :p
The 0% inbred one would be a good choice but she still has some way to go with regard to stats, compared to everyone else...

I miss the old champion contests when a win would get you 40SP, or whatever it was!

And, as a side note, I REJOICE!!! I have beaten the all ords by 0.8% today, I am in the green and he is not. Flight Centre is making phenomenal gains.
mmm... yes she would.

me too!!!

awesome XD

It took me a couple of days to save the 500 or so SPs and I spent them all in less than 5 minutes. State of the world, if it were money we'd be supporting whatever this economy is but there's really no excuse for SPs. :lau "I'm one of the undeserving poor and I mean to go on being as such," so on and so forth straight out the window - it sure ain't that either - simply put, PL is turning me into a capitalist!!!! (And not a hedge fund one either, no such avenues for investment on the game. Ha ha ha! Got to do it the old fashioned way!)

I don't really have any breeding goals... I guess I like my birds to look nice, but I don't go out on a limb to find a perfect match, so to speak. I suppose stats are more important to me, but there's really no chance of me getting into anything else but all-rounders now with the state of things as they are. :p

State of things? It's not so bad. :lol: All-rounder's are the best anyway. You're on the .net site, right?

I can't even find half the ones I bought. :th So, no. Everything seems mixed up on this end, and I'm nearly desperate to find a bird related to Balsam. Wish NancyJ could get on the forum, but it being 3am where she is that's not gonna happen too soon... :caf
yikes.

Yea most likely not XD

Yeah. This is how many I'm missing:

CH'sgottaluvit crazy 99 0 0
Jan crazy 99 0 0
MHFFF Dreary Clouds crazy 99 0 0
MHFFF Finally Hope crazy 99 0 0
MHFFF Purple Snowball crazy 99 0 0
MHFFF Yellow Stars crazy 99 0 0
MHFFF Golden Molt crazy 99 0 0
MHFFF Cupcake crazy 99 0 0
MHFFF Longtail crazy 99 0 0
MHFFF Doubl Heart crazy 99 0 0
CB's Dark and Handsome crazy 99 0 0
Tyler crazy 99 0 0

Odd thing is, I don't remember buying most of these birds, especially since I wouldn't want so many Hybrids around. :/

I could sell these two: http://www.poultryland.co.uk/view.php?bird=2113 and http://www.poultryland.co.uk/view.php?bird=2093
The latter has a 33% inbreeding though, but the first one has no problem except she's a hybrid from two pure Spitz starters, which I don't understand. -.-

It took me a couple of days to save the 500 or so SPs and I spent them all in less than 5 minutes. State of the world, if it were money we'd be supporting whatever this economy is but there's really no excuse for SPs. :lau "I'm one of the undeserving poor and I mean to go on being as such," so on and so forth straight out the window - it sure ain't that either - simply put, PL is turning me into a capitalist!!!! (And not a hedge fund one either, no such avenues for investment on the game. Ha ha ha! Got to do it the old fashioned way!)

I don't really have any breeding goals... I guess I like my birds to look nice, but I don't go out on a limb to find a perfect match, so to speak. I suppose stats are more important to me, but there's really no chance of me getting into anything else but all-rounders now with the state of things as they are. :p

State of things? It's not so bad. :lol: All-rounder's are the best anyway. You're on the .net site, right?

lol, I felt like unleashing a barrage of rhetoric. I was googling to try and find Doolittle's monologues from Pygmalion for a minute there...

I'm on .co.uk
I don't like the new layout, I prefer the old. :p

Back
Top Bottom