~*~*PoultryLand IS BACK*~*~

Oh man, I just got some really ugly hybrids on my hands. :p
Sad thing is it's got good stats, so I don't even want to sell it... perhaps I can tweak things round with some offspring, though there aren't really that many high-stat studs I haven't used yet!

It seems purple cubalayas are in the air, it must be from the Nancy J starter - wonderful.

Last edited:
Aaaand... I just spent every single one of my SPs. Currency was, after all, made to be spent. No point it sitting in some hedge fund speculating and gathering dust. :p

Not much point in me saving up for a custom egg anyway, I never was much into breeding for colours or patterns.

...Alas, doesn't make my hybrids any less ugly...

Aaaand... I just spent every single one of my SPs. Currency was, after all, made to be spent. No point it sitting in some hedge fund speculating and gathering dust. :p

Not much point in me saving up for a custom egg anyway, I never was much into breeding for colours or patterns.

...Alas, doesn't make my hybrids any less ugly...

True. I just found out I hadn't used all of mine. o.o Wonder that happened with that.

So what do you breed for? :p

It took me a couple of days to save the 500 or so SPs and I spent them all in less than 5 minutes. State of the world, if it were money we'd be supporting whatever this economy is but there's really no excuse for SPs. :lau "I'm one of the undeserving poor and I mean to go on being as such," so on and so forth straight out the window - it sure ain't that either - simply put, PL is turning me into a capitalist!!!! (And not a hedge fund one either, no such avenues for investment on the game. Ha ha ha! Got to do it the old fashioned way!)

I don't really have any breeding goals... I guess I like my birds to look nice, but I don't go out on a limb to find a perfect match, so to speak. I suppose stats are more important to me, but there's really no chance of me getting into anything else but all-rounders now with the state of things as they are. :p

Last edited:
It took me a couple of days to save the 500 or so SPs and I spent them all in less than 5 minutes. State of the world, if it were money we'd be supporting whatever this economy is but there's really no excuse for SPs. :lau "I'm one of the undeserving poor and I mean to go on being as such," so on and so forth straight out the window, PL is turning me into a capitalist!!!!

I don't really have any breeding goals... I guess I like my birds to look nice, but I don't go out on a limb to find a perfect match, so to speak. I suppose stats are more important to me, but there's really no chance of me getting into anything else but all-rounders now with the state of things as they are. :p
lol im saving sp to create basic starters for projects.

Ah okay - that's what I wanted to do before, but I reasoned that it would mean I'd have to start all over again with stat increasing and I frankly couldn't be bothered. :p

Besides, it would take me forever to save up for anything outside the basic egg which wouldn't give me any choices and would probably turn out rather ugly, Murphy's law and such.

I just spent it all increasing stats. (See previous post.)

It's funny how different a chicken's offspring can look depending on the father...

Last edited:
Wilco kep'n :lol:

So my coop is about to be full, so I think instead of breeding anymore (will all be inbred anyway if I keep going) I'm going to focus on increasing someone's stats as far as they will go with the 50-per-skill limit.

I'm undecided on who should receive the honours. :p
The 0% inbred one would be a good choice but she still has some way to go with regard to stats, compared to everyone else...

I miss the old champion contests when a win would get you 40SP, or whatever it was!

And, as a side note, I REJOICE!!! I have beaten the all ords by 0.8% today, I am in the green and he is not. Flight Centre is making phenomenal gains. Flight Centre made the top 5. A 2% gain on something that costs over $50 isn't too shabby.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom