poured in my life can't it stop? Dads Gone9/25/10Gmas Gone10/31/10

hugs.gif
Enjoy every moment, keep love in your heart, and smile whenever you can. (I know that's tough, but your smile just might be what makes or breaks the day)

hugs.gif
My heart goes out to you and you dad.

Oh, I am so sorry. Many
hugs.gif

If he doen's want to know, don't tell him. I have know several who were given just a short time to live who lasted quite a while. My cousin was given six months to live about 15 years ago. Needless to say, she is still with us and pretty much doing fine. There are new discoveries and treatments all the time. He (and y'all) will be in my prayers.

I got down on my knees with tears for you as I read your first two posts. I am so sorry for your pain
hugs.gif

I know God listens. We have to notice when He does, I know, to help our faith. This gives us more miracles, endurance, serenity and amazing joy, and we see with higher vision. I'm seeing that right now I need to shift in this, as I'm struggling in some things.
Reading the most recent couple pages on this thread, I'm very happy that you have had many good things happening and many
smile.png
s.
thumbsup.gif

So sorry to hear of everything, my Mom was diaganoised with stage 4 breast cancer 9 and a half years ago, been in a coma and was on 2 years of chemo. They found it first in her bones and traced it back to the breast. She is still here, there is not a expiration date stamped on your father.....don't give up and dont let him give up!

Quote:
This is how I feel too. Chickeypoo, I'm thinking of you and your family. Your Dad looks good! Enjoy your time with him whenever you can. That's all you can do really.
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry your family is going through this. Cancer sucks. I will be sending positive, healing thoughts. <3

Back
Top Bottom