PPBA Show - Stockton, California

That could work! Or outside the Sales Barn if the weather isn't horrible. Yes, PLEASE let's make sure it's not the same time as the CA Chicken meet up, lol. It seems like it always gets planned at the same time.

As for hatching eggs, I'm not sure. I'm interested in getting some too but I haven't seen any before, I don't think.

I haven't been (except for once in Roseville about 8 years ago) so I don't know what's best.
10AM or 2PM outside sales barn?
Saturday?
Does it have more than one door?
Should we wear funny hats or something? (I have a Beneficial Insectary hat
cool.png
)
Inside the door it it's pouring?
If my roo doesn't get rejected I'll be there both days. He's over his leg scale but has some broken & missing feathers after the young boys jumped him. =\\

Quote:
Either time works for me! Im not sure about the Sales Barn because it was different last year. As for the funny hats, I dont have one, LOL. If we set a time and place, I think we'll notice people gathering. That's when you walk up and say... BYC, and people say... BYC! lol.

If its pouring... hmmm..... then we'll probably have to meet there and then shift it somewhere else because if I remember correctly, the sales barn wasnt too large.

I am going to plan on being there. I do not have any chicken's... yet! I live in Stockton and only live about 10 min from the fair grounds. According to the Muni Code we are not allowed to have chickens, I plan on working on that.

Jason

Hey OEGBman, I see that you have a bearded dragon. My son wants one and is in the process of learning everything he will need to do/have for it before we allow him to purchase it. Would it be ok if we meet up some time so that he could see one and talk to you about how to care for them?

Quote:
Hello Jason,

I no longer have beardies! They passed due to being oldies. They are great beginner lizards though, and loads of fun. I would be happy to talk to him about their care though, I always enjoy talking with other reptile fans.

Rob, that will be great!

The show is creeping up on us again... I plan to go.
Just posting now in case anyone knows someone coming from the East coast who can ferry my new buff bantam faverolle chicks
smile.png
(too cold to ship!)
Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom