Prairie Flower Block Swap

Kassaundra,
Your quilt is beautiful! I just love the DW fabric, very clever. I haven't got my first rosette sewn together yet! I started on a large one which was probably a mistake!

Kassaundra,
Your quilt is beautiful! I just love the DW fabric, very clever. I haven't got my first rosette sewn together yet! I started on a large one which was probably a mistake!

Those big ones do take a minute!!!!! If you feel like your getting in a rut w/ the big one you can always pause and work on one or two of the small ones, get some "instant" (relatively speaking) gratification, then go back to the big one.

Here's an update on the Doctor Who rosette.

Those big ones do take a minute!!!!! If you feel like your getting in a rut w/ the big one you can always pause and work on one or two of the small ones, get some "instant" (relatively speaking) gratification, then go back to the big one.

Here's an update on the Doctor Who rosette.

Wow! Kass, that looks like a gateway to another demention (si-fi speak)
wink.png

Hi Ladies~Just wanted you to know I'm working on my blocks, but it will be down to the wire when they are in the mail. They won't be very late, but maybe a day or two. Sorry!

I have a total of 5 sets to come in yet,

If anyone is not able to complete this swap please let me know so we are not waiting on your blocks, otherwise we wait!!!

Thanks
Kat

Ladies, can you mix cotton and polyester thread? I'm about to run out of the cotton, so I was at Hobby Lobby this morning and bought Sew-ology brand thread. I did not pay attention, but it is polyester. I just added thread to my bobbin, so it is cotton, When I need to switch, should I just rewind the bobbin with the polyester?

It's fine! Some say better because it's finer. The only time to beware of polyester thread is if you want to "tea" dye anything where the threads show as the polyester doesn't take the colour.

Back
Top Bottom