Prayer request...Non emergency...*I'm back! Thanks, everyone!

cjeanean

Can't Decide
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Missouri
Hey guys, I'm about to head up to a place where I'm volunteering, and it's not the safest neighborhood in the world. The key won't come out of my ignition, so I have to unhook my battery to lock my door and leave the key in the ignition. Say a prayer that the key will decide to come out (which it does randomly) and/or that my car will be safe. Also say a prayer for all the kids and families that aren't having the best of luck financially this year, cause times are tough and everything's felt 100 times more around Christmas. Thanks everyone, and wish me luck!!!!

Last edited:
fl.gif

cjean, may protective angels be with you and the people you visit, and may the mechanically minded angels do something about your ignition. May you be blessed for volunteering.

Praying for your safety and that the key comes out of that ignition today! Thanks for doing what you are doing.
big_smile.png

Hey, guys, thanks for the prayers!!! The key didn't come out at all, but everything went very smoothly and we were all safe while working today....It was crazy, I wrote out the tags and put them and a packing slip on over 2000 bags....LOL!!! It was fun, though, it's nice knowing you're helping other ppl....Thanks again, and God Bless!!!

Back
Top Bottom