prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Have you called the nearest animal shelters to see if he’s there? Even if he’s not most of them will keep and eye out and put pictures up on a notice board and their social pages if you ask.
We’ve visited all the shelters, I still need to put posters up. We checked Facebook and someone spotted him but he wouldn’t approach anyone. We searched that area many times but haven’t found him.

Hey guys, I know I posted on this thread a while back. I was wondering if you could please pray for my mom, she is having a knee replacement today. Thanks! :)
Welcome back! Of course, may her surgery be uneventful and her recovery as painless and quick as possible, in Jesus's name.

He’s an outdoor dog who takes care of the animals. He’s lived outdoors at my house for 9 years and he’s never disappeared. Some of our neighbors who are just moving in are not great people so we’re afraid they did something with him. We live in a neighborhood where everyone is friends with everyone so him being gone has everyone searching, and it’s not looking good that nobody’s found him. I pray he’s alive.
Keep praying. I lost a dog once that was missing for six months before we got him back. Long story short, another person had him during that time, but the dog made it clear to whom he belonged. He kept trying to get back to us and ending up in the local shelter. The cost to claim him doubled each time and finally his new "owner" couldn't afford the fee any more. We had his description posted along with our phone number, so they called us. Don't despair, keep praying and keep checking your local shelters.

My dad just called from the hospital and he says that my mom is out of surgery and in recovery. The doctor said that everything went according to plan during the surgery and that he thinks the “new knee” will give her a lot of additional function (He thought her old knee looked really bad). Praise the Lord! :weeThanks everyone for the prayers.

My dad just called from the hospital and he says that my mom is out of surgery and in recovery. The doctor said that everything went according to plan during the surgery and that he thinks the “new knee” will give her a lot of additional function (He thought her old knee looked really bad). Praise the Lord! :weeThanks everyone for the prayers.
Praise God! Thanks for the update :hugs Glad she did well!

Back
Top Bottom